Sunday 11 March 2018

Dad's New Car.

Morning- Happy Mothers Day...
Now you may be wondering why I'm not showing you a card suitable for this special day in our calender... well basically cos the Mothers haven't has the cards yet so instead I am showing you the card I made for the Father in Laws Birthday yesterday!

I used Motorbility Malcolm from Dr Digi to make this card and used racing car paper from Crate Paper Boys Rule.
I used a My Favourite things stitched edge die and some stripy paper from MFT Hearts and Stripes Just Delightful paper. I added some glitter stickers from Hobbycraft and a Happy Birthday disk from Craftworks cards.

I used these copics to colour the image -
Wheels - Black & C7
Wheelchair - R29, R46, R59
Cardigan - Y15, YR23, Y28 & Y11
Seat & Patches -E47 & E35
Slippers - B000 , B00 & B02 with B97
Pants - C7, C5 & C3
Shading on shirt - W1 & W3.


I still use my usual Promarkers for my skin tones!

Well, all from me. Hope you Mothers get some time to relax today!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: