Sunday 4 February 2018

Mum's Birthday.

Morning - Today's card is one I have made for my Mum's birthday using Dr Digi image called Salon Deirdrey. Mum asked for a voucher for the Hairdressers for her birthday so once again Dr Digi came to the rescue with this perfect image for me to create with. I am so grateful there are talented people out there to draw the pictures that I get to play with!!

I used paper from My Favourite Things Smitten pad and used a MFT puffy clouds die to cut the edges. I joined them together using acetate and them attached my image panel. The image was die cut with MFT inside outside stitched frame die and mounted onto silver mirri. I also used silver pen on the chair legs but you cna't really tell!!
I added a clear Happy Birthday sticker on some orange card and some Doodlebug letters to spell out Mum. I also used a white POSCA pen (Which I think is brilliant by the way!!) to add some details to the images. The rest of the image I coloured with my new copics... which I am in love with!!
Although I still used my promarkers for the skin... I still need more practice with the copics skin pens.

I used these copics -
Chairs - BG10, BG23, BG49
Cushion - B000, B23, B24, B28
Dress - RV10, RV21, RV14
Hairdryers - Y21, Y35, YR16
Dog & Deirdery's hair - E31, E35, E37

So it's not actually my Mums Birthday till tomorrow but we are going out for dinner today and so the card and gift voucher will be handed over later... hopefully she won't see this until then??!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Allsorts - spots and stripes 


Right - All from me for now. Have a lovely day,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Awonderful birthday card for mum just right. A happy birthday to her Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a great image just perfect Bet your Mum just loved it Loveand hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete