Sunday 3 December 2017

Party time with Photocopier Pheobe

Yep - Party season is on us.... every weekend at the mo and it's costing me a fortune!!! Luckily none of my parties take place anywhere near a photocopier or I reckon someone would think this was a good idea like Photocopier Pheobe (Yep - probably me!!)  


So this card was used by covering the base card with gold glittery card from Websters page - All that Glitters collection which I mounted onto red mirri card. The greeting is also from the same collection. I added a little ribbon and also a glittery peel off that I shaped with to be a banner.

I covered Pheobe's dress with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen as every girl needs some shimmer at Christmas right?!

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour Pheobe -
Skin - Usual
Photocopier -  Warm Greys
Dress - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Hair -  Raw sienns, Cocoa, Chestnut & Henna
Glass- Cardinal red & Cloud blue.

Hope you all get to be a little bit naughty this festive season!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment