Sunday 15 October 2017

Alpaca the Wine.

 Good Morning - Now you all know I love a pun - especially when an animal is involved too.... So here is Alice the Alpaca from Dr Digi -  sending her Happy Birthday wishes along with some celebratory wine!

I used two different colours of pompom trim  to keep a Peruvian theme (Are Alpaca's from Peru? and whats the difference between an Alpaca and a Llama??) along with the geometric patterened paper from My My Minds eye Jubilee Tangerine collection.

I cut the pattern panel and image using a My Favourite Things die called Wonky Stitched rectangle and then used stamps from Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC before finishing the card off with some co-ordinating enamel dots.

I only used a handful of promarker pens to colour the image -
Black
Warm Grey  1 to 5
Surf Blue & Powder blue
Coral, Baby Pink & Blossom

Have a great Sunday... Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: