Sunday 15 October 2017

ADU Feed the birds

There is a new challenge starting over at All Dressed Up and as always the theme is anything goes as long as it is using an All Dressed Up Image. Ive used Feed the Birds

Now I coloured this image up whilst I was on our little holiday in the glamping lodge- I was sitting by the log burner , colouring by virtually candle light and drinking red wine feeling all snug and autumnal. (I've added a few pics as its an indulgent memory for me!! ) Today - a month later and the weather is warmer at 18 degrees and I'm sitting in a t-shirt! What is going on!!??



I used Prismacolor pencils to colour the image and I die cut it with a spellbinders die. The edge of the patterned paper I did with a punch from Woodware. The paper is from My Favourite things and the background paper has wood grain effect and is from Bazzill basics. I added a wooden embellishment leaf and little bird and finally tied some twine in a bow and secured it with a matte enamel dot sprinkle from Doodlebug.



I tell you there are million worst places to colour! I would love to go back - reckon I could quite happily life a simple life!!

All for now - looking forward to seeing lots of enteries!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment