Sunday 13 August 2017

Retro Roller skating - wired for sound.

So I was late creating this card today as I was playing around with Video tech & editing trying to do a tutorial for the Dr... (I will get there so stand by for a future project... teaser!!)
I have used Wired for Sound and just knew I had to do her with this paper from Crate Paper - Oh Darling collection. I love the Retro Roller skates and I used to have a pair just like them with a big pink stopper! There is actually a Roller Rink in our town so I think its cool again - but I've never been!

I used the same paper collection to die cut the oval using a My Favourite things die and also the flag. I mirrored this shape in matting the greeting which is from Pebbles onto Grey Bazzill. The circles are a sizzix die which I used on pink satin card. I used some twine to attach a Roller skate charm to the die. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Top - Honeydew, Mint Green, Grass & Meadow Gree,
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple crush, Mustard & Sleigh Bells.
Skin - Usual
Warm Grey 3,4 &5
Hot Pink, Carmine & Cocktail pink.

Well - sorry for being late! Hope she was worth the wait!!
See you all again soon!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment