Sunday 2 July 2017

Festival weekend.

Afternoon All -
I had a technical clitch this morning with my camera - hence the reason for an afternoon post rather then this morning.

So this weekend has been our local Festival on the field at the end of our road (A little too handy to pop in for unhealthy lunch of Crepes and Doughnuts!!) Its also been lovely and warm so the Power of Deirdrey last weekend def helped!
With the festival in mind I've made a birthday card using Strongo the Magnificent. We didn't quite have circus side shows but we did have A Dog Show, Morris Dancers and a Scarecrow Competition!! We went to the live band last night and along with  a fair bit of wine and dancing - We all had a brilliant night.


All the papers are from Carta Bella Circus Party collection and the greeting from Pebbles. I used a My Favourite things die cut to create the frame and added a few matte sprinkles from Doodlebug, along with some gold pen for details like buttons.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Suit - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy with Aquamarine shading.
Belt, Boots and hair - Warm greys.

Hope it was worth the wait!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment