Sunday 4 June 2017

Let's Party

Morning - Here to show you my latest post at Dr Digi using Vic the Viking.
I actually did a Chicken & egg thing with this card as I got the image to go with the papers which are from Doodlebug and called Dragontails. I love the blues & greens with the orange - right up my bright street!

As you know I have been a little quiter than usual lately due to being busy at work helping to deal with the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Manchester so it is really sad to be typing this post with another incident being reported on the news in London Bridge which has more fatalities and injured.
The world is certainly a crazy and confused place right now.
Seems a little glib to say this but Crafting is my switch off button... I get completely caught up in my colouring and creating that I thing about little else. I can forget about a crappy day at work or any worries for a few hours.


All of the papers used are from Doodlebug DragonTails. The image and Ship panel are die cut using My Favourite things Inside Outside square stitch die. I then cut the little flags by hand and cut out the greeting strip from one of the patterned papers. Finally I added some matte enamel dots also from Doodlebug and used Silver pen to add some metallic detail.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Boots & Belt - Ice greys 1-5
Bag - Oasis & Turquoise
Trousers & Helmet - Lime Zest, Lime Green & Pear Green
Beard & Hair - Gold, Bright Orange & Orange
Top - Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal Blue & Egyptian Blue.
Shield & axe - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

That's all from me for now,
Stay Safe,
Liz (:(|)x


1 comment: