Friday 7 April 2017

New release post All Dressed Up.

Hello - It's the most exciting time of the month... New release day at All Dressed Up and I have been playing with an image called Spring Walks
Click on the link and it will take you to where you can get your mitts on this little beauty in the Esty shop!
And click here -} to see all the design team inspiration and the other fabulous new images...




































All the papers I have used are from Doodlebug Puppy Love pad. I cut the image out and used a fine liner pen to outline the frame of the image. I tied some twine around the blue paw panel and attached a paw charm. I added a few colour co-ordinated matte sprinkles from Doodlebug and finally a Dog Bone shaped paper clip that I have had in my stash for a while. This will be a prefect card for my Sisters birthday so I added a Doodlebug doodles sticker Happy Birthday.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral, Spice & Baby Pink cheeks.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple crush, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Top - Sky Blue, True Blue & Royal Blue.
Sky Blue around the edge and background.
Warm Grey 1,2, 4 & 5 for dogs and shading.
Dogs - Burnt Umber & Saddle Brown.
Flowers - Red & Ruby
Grass - Soft Lime, Lime Twist, Leaf Green, Lime Green & Pear Green.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Creative Knockouts - Outside fun
Double D -  Brights. 
Dream valley Challenge- four legged friends.
Crafting when we can  - Animals
The Crafty Addicts - ATG with sentiment.


Hope you like what I've done with this brand new image and looking forward to seeing what you create with them - Don't forget to share them with All Dressed Up on the facebook, Pinterest and Instagram page.
Liz (:(|)x


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation! Love all the details! Your sister's going to love it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neon / Brights’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable- love all the fun "doggie" embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image! *swear I had that outfit back in the 70's lol*, and very unusual backing papers too :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome love the image thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete