Wednesday 1 February 2017

Wow - Im a HOTTIE!!

Evening All - bit of an impromptu late night post for me to tell you some exciting news!

I am this months Hottie at Kenny K stamps. How cool (we are sticking with a temperature theme?!) is that! I love Kenny K stamps they are so full of humour and cheekiness.


This is the card that got me my new title.. (And Yes I will be making the husband call me this for the duration of the February!) I have used Socialite - 1920's Flapper.

I thought I would take this chance to show you my other creations made using Kenny K images - So here you go. If you would like to see the full card recipes for each of these cards - just put Kenny K in the search box other there -} and they will all come up for you to peruse (Good word!?) 







I would just like to say Thank you to the Kenny K stamps family for showcasing my cards like this and I know I will be using these fab images for  many more cards in the future.  So watch this space!! 
Night All , 
Liz
(:(|)x

2 comments: