Wednesday 8 February 2017

CAS Happy Hour Horace.

Morning - there is a new challenge starting today at I love Promarkers and the theme is Clean and Simple (CAS). The Sponsor is Dr Digi so I've used this image which just demands to be nowhere near frills or glitter called  Happy Hour Horace.  And let me tell you - I know a few men that would "celebrate" so miserably! We all know the type - that are only happy when they have something to moan about!! 

 So I have gone extreme with the CAS and muted colours. I printed the image off and then coloured it in with Promarkers. I cut the base card to the right size to go on a 6X6 card and then drew a frame free hand with a fine liner pen. I stamped the ironic greeting from Paper smooches Bold Buzz words stamps and added the black gems from Hobby craft. I covered the pint glass with glaze to make it shine.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour Horace -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Jacket & Hat -  Pastel Beige, Khaki, & Soft Khaki.
Shirt - Warm Grey 1 & Linen
Tie - Cardinal Red & Burgundy
Drink - Sandstone, Saddle Brown, Walnut and covered with Powder Blue.
Umbrella - Sunflower & Turqouise.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Crafty Catz -  ATG - Male cards
Crafts Galore Encore - ATG


I hope you like what I've done with Happy Hour Horace - there is lots more CAS inspiration over at the challenge blog so be lovely to see your entries and you could win some great images from Dr Digi
Liz (:(|)x

5 comments: