Sunday 8 January 2017

Do what makes you happy ...

Morning -
I'm back today with my "Go-to" Dr Digi image - Weekend Walter. I love colouring him up with his big round tummy!
I have kept it simple and let the image and greeting speak for themselves - Be Happy and do what you love. I am a creature of habit and I love nothing more than an brew and lazing round in my PJ's!

I covered the base card with the zig zag paper from My Minds Eye Find your Wings collection. The Greeting stripe is from the same collection. 
I printed Walter out twice - once onto My Favourite things paper and cut the shape of his dressing gown out. Once I had coloured Walter in using promarkers - I glued the dressing gown pieces on. 

I stuck Walter on with 3d foam and added a few co-ordinating enamel dots from Doodlebug and also an enamel heart to mirror the heart on his mug. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Slippers - Soft Lime, Lime Twist, Lime Green & Pear Green. 
Pants - Sky blue, True blue & Royal Blue. 
Tea -Poppy, Cocoa and powder blue shading. 
Hair and shading on dressing gown - Cool Grey 2 & 4
   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me smile this morning this is perfcct just love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete