Sunday 23 October 2016

White on white.

Morning - I'm playing catch up at the mo as I have missed a couple of blog post just due to life being busy. So today I am killing two birds with one stone ... or maybe its cheating a little but its necessary so please forgive me!
So today I am showing you a card I made using Dr digi image Crouching Tiger Hidden Dunderton
This was actually created for a challenge at I Love Promarkers where the theme this fortnight is White on white... but after I had finished it I decided to add the blue ribbon - I thought it was like the belt!! You know me by now... Its all about colour!!
  I used an embossing folder I got from The Range and then attached a panel of the acetate stars from Bella Blvd. I die cut the Good Times and glued it on, along with the die cut stars using a die from Sunny Studio. I attached the image using 3 d foam and ties the ribbon from American crafts into a knot. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Hair - Warm Greys
Belt - True blue, Sky Blue & Egyptian blue. 
Slippers - Khaki & pastel beige. 
Karate Gi - Powder blue

Hope you like this card - I will use it for one of the men in my life that all seem to like Martial arts! 
Speak soon, 
Liz (:(|)x
  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, this is a gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured that image and your white on white card design is lovely with the details you have added.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the fab design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete