Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wise Dragon

Morning - Today sees the start of a new challenge at I love promarkers and the theme is Spots and / or stripes. The sponsor and generous prize provider is Fabrika Fantasy  and I have used an image called Wise Dragon. 


I kept the layout simple and cut four identical panels from My Favourite things Just delightful Painted prints citrus collection. I drew around these with a thin black marker pen. I die cut the image using a sizzix tag die and mounted this onto black card. I used some matching twine that was in my stash! I thought the whole tag could be removed from the card and used as a bookmark. The stamped creating was from My Favourite Things - Magical Unicorn Stamps.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Dragon - Lime Zest, Lime Green, Pear Green & Peacock.
Books - Gold & Summer sun, Orange, Sky Blue & Indigo blue, Pages - Pastel Beige.
Warm Grey 1,3,4 & 5.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Aurora Wings - Fantasy
Cards in envy - for the kids
Connie Can Crop - Bookworm
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned Paper - ATG with patterned paper.
Dragons Lair - Books or paper

All for now from me - Be back later,
Liz (:(|)x

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic! Love these bright colours. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love that dragon. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and I love the image - your colouring is fab as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the paper strips and their placement. Beautifully stamped too! Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your tag image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors and coloring on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dragons are pure fantasy, so lovely card and love the bright colours for the dragon, lovely card and thank you so much for playing with us at our fantasy challenge at Aurorawings, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute, Lilibet! Love how you've colored you dragon to match one of your dotty papers. So fun and bright. Thanks so much for joining our 'Fantasy' Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great image for a boy card! Love your coloring on it too! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy "For the Kids" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great project! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining in the Aurora Wings Stella Team Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing card from the great colouring to the bright colours and the fabulous image. Jacqui DT DLD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours!
    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete