Wednesday 20 July 2016

Beach Boy from Tiddly Inks

Hello - Here is my card using Tiddly inks image called My Beach Boy. I loved colouring this image as it just screams being bright and cheery! I thought the image really didnt need to much extra and just to let it be centre stage!

 I cut two panels from patterned paper -  My Favourite things - Just delightful dots & stripes & Amy Tangerine Stitched meadow. I mounted both on black card and then die cut the Beach boy using a My Favourite things wonky stitched rectangle die. The Happy birthday was die cut using a Paper smooches die on blue card and finally I added a couple of co-ordinating buttons. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image-
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Satin. 
Hair -  Cinnamon, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna & Henna. 
Vest - Frosted Jade, Island Lagoon & Turquoise. Lemon & Canary
Shorts - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy.
Bucket & Spade - Sky, True Blue & Royal blue
Crab - Gold, Bright orange & orange
Dog - Warm Grey 3 & 4 
Sand - Saffron, Buttercup, Mustard & Sleigh Bells. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 


I think the very making of this card brought out the sunshine... fingers crossed it stays for a while... and No - it is never too hot for me!! 
Liz (:(|)x
 


4 comments:

  1. This card is so bright and lovely!!! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks! I wish you the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on this look great! Such a wonderful card for the summer. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete