Wednesday 15 June 2016

New images at ADU - Home Sweet Home

There are some gorgeous new images at All Dressed Up and today is my turn to showcase one of them called Home Sweet Home

I cut some patterned paper from a pad I got at The Range which is all glitters and glazed. Once I had coloured the image I framed it using a My Favourite things - inside / outside stitched die-namics die and mount both panels onto pink satin board from Create & Craft. I then cut two strips of thin co-ordinating ribbon around the corner and layered everything up. I used green nail heads from my stash and added these into the corners and also in a long line -at the bottom of this I glued a wooden bird embellishment.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Birds & Butterflies - Pastel Green, Oasis & Frosted Jade with French Navy.
Flowers - Blossom, Cerise, Magenta & Vermillion.
Leaves - Lime Zest, Lime Green, Grass & Lush green.
Birdcage & Flowers - Buttercup, Canary & Gold

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Crafty Hazelnuts Pattern paper - ATG with PP
Lets Create Challenge - Flowers & hearts
Paper Creator - All about flowers
Time out challenges - Home sweet home.


Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, very pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 114, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image which you've coloured beautifully, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete