Sunday 6 March 2016

Bring the noise.

Morning All - I am hoping some of you may have arrived here via the first post from me on the Re-launched Dr Digi Facebook page (We have a challenge now and everything!!)
As you read this I will be in Chester as this weekend is my Hen do. We've stayed pretty local to be convenient to everyone but I have now idea what is planned for me but by the time this goes live - I will hopefully be in one piece and recovering!
For this weeks post I have used Dr Digi - Bring the Noise. It's such a fab image for those Old Rockers in your life!

I used My Minds Eye paper from Lime Twist range to cover a card base. I die cut the image and red mirri card using a My Favourite things die called Wonky stitched rectangle (Or something similar!?) I added another stripe of red mirri and attached to this grey letters from Doodlebug. I glued a Wooden guitar embellishment to the side and added a few Die cut music notes that are also from My Favourite Things.  I used silver pen to give the metal parts of the image a shine.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair & T-shirt - Warm Greys
Jacket & Boots -Ice grey
Jeans - Powder blue & Polar Blue
Speakers - Cool Greys
Guitar - Poppy & Ruby
Edge - Soft Lime & Primrose.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
The Crafty Addicts - Cards for men 
Crafty Girls Creation  -ATG
Crafting By Design - ATG
Inspiration Destination - ATG
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned papers - ATG
Sparkles - Something for the males.


I really hope my schedule post on facebook has worked... Leave me a note if you pass by ...
Have a good day,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, this is a wonderful card - such a striking design and colour choices - I love it.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and good luck !
    Maryvonne , DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete