Wednesday 30 March 2016

Bertie Bunny

Morning - Im still sticking with the Easter theme and animals! Today is week two for the I love Promarkers challenge where there are two sponsors Live Long Crafts and Digital Delights. The theme is Swirls and/or Pearls  and I have used an image called  Bertie Bunny 

I covered the background card with Two tone orange bazzill card and then mounted the carrot patterned paper from Echo Park - Hoppy Easter collection on to green. I used my Friskars cutter to cut a circle which I glued to the bottom right corner and then cut to size. I coloured Bertie Bunny with promarkers and cut around the image and then nestled his amongst the grass die cut from Marianne Design. I used a greeting from Pebbles which I also mounted and then added some pearls to swirl around the image. Finally I used a little glaze in his nose to make it shine. 

I used these promarkers & Flexmarkers - 
Bertie - Warm Greys
Feet & ears - Blossom & Rose Pink
Flower - Summer Sun & Gold, Cloud blue shading. 
Carrot - Gold, Bright Orange & Halloween 
Leaves - Lime Zest & Grass. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Thanks for hopping over! 
Hope you've all had a lovely Easter. 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, definitely love that bunny. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilibet, this is a gorgeous card - your colouring looks wonderful and I love your super fun card design - fab papers.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete