Wednesday 16 September 2015

Bite me Vlad.

This is Vlad from Dr Digi. Halloween is only round the corner and there are loads of fab images at Dr Digi that are perfect for the spooky season...  I didn't use my usual skin combo on him as I wanted him to look - well... grey and dead!!

I was originally going to use him for a birthday card with some kind of pun about Counting and birthdays but struggled to word it so maybe I'll will figure that out for another time. But Vlad would be great not only for Halloween cards but also valentines and birthdays.
My other half had the bright idea of using Red nail varnish to make the drops of blood and I think they are pretty effective.  (Although I think my hand cut bats leave a little to be desired... maybe I'll perfect those too!) I die cut a circle from black card stock and placed gold card behind it to appear like the moon. I used some Glittery Doodlebug card stock down the sides.
I used some letters from Doodlebug on mounted these on to white card to make the greeting.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour Vlad -
Skin -  Antique White & Ice Greys
Sash - Poppy, Ruby & Cardinal Red.
Cape - Purple Velvet & Imperial Purple
Cape & Suit - Cool grey 5,4,3 & Black.
Hair - Black & Egyptian blue.
Icicle to shade shirt.
Gold pen on medal and button.


See you all soon,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment