Sunday 30 March 2014

Mothers day Cards


Sorry the light is a bit dodgy on this photos but I really wanted to show up the sparkle so had to use the lamp. I LOVE the Doodlebug glitter used on her tail. It is made up of tiny little discs so is perfect for scales! The image is from Tiddly Inks -This is the first time I've coloured her up but will defo be using her much more often! I've also been using my Silhouette Cameo... the background is a digital cut wave pattern and so is the seaweed boarder. I've added a load of gems and some foam Thickers letters.

This is SOG Super Mae - I made this for a young teenage boy to give to his mum for Mothers Day. I used die-namics City scape and the hearts background. Both images were coloured with Promarkers and the greeting was created with letters from Doodlebug.


This card uses my latest Stamping Bella Uptown girl stamp coloured (as always ) with my Promarkers. I added a couple of Prima flowers but kept it fairly simple as the background is so busy. I cut the frame and letters using the Silhouette - I'm getting the hang of the machine now.


This was the card I made for my Mum - we have a pooch like this called Bertie. 
I used the Silhouette to cut this silhouette of the dog and used the letters I had cut from the other card to add on this one. I then just added a couple of gems. 

 I had to put a picture of him in too! This is him peering through some stair railings. He is a Cairn Terrier and has a lovely gentle nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment