Tuesday 28 January 2014

Spreading some love...

Today I thought I'd share some of my Valentines cards. I'm not big on the slushy mushy stuff so they may not be traditional in style! As you can see from the first card...

Really pleased with how this turned out. I used my new DIE-NAMICS backgrounds and city skyscape. The image is Some Odd Girl coloured with promarkers and glaze on his goggles, wellies and bottle. I tired to make it look like the green was reflecting on his face and added a few green gems.


On this next one I used a Spellbinders die cut heart and "love" die cut word from Die-namics also. I coloured the Some Odd Girl image to match the selected papers and added some ribbon and gems.


This one is probably me favourite. One of the Amazing talents that makes samples for Some Odd Girl did one with a similar layout and I though it was so effective and would make a great Valentines card. I  loved the simplicity and brights colours. Thank you Angie for creating stunning cards! 


This next one sticks with the Chemistry theme and was a card made from a PaperSmooches stamp. Im loving using yellow at the mo! 


I thought this was a bit different... I used one of my massive collection of Peel Offs - that I do neglect! I used a little shading and added more peel off arrows. I attached the peel off to some spellbinder die cut shapes which I had run through a spotty embossing folder for texture. The red bone paper is Doodlebug and all mounted on a valley fold Kraft card. 


Thought a few of these would be suitable for a guy too - not something I find very easy. 
All for now.... Hope you like them. See you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment